High Efficiency Furnaces

img

Natural Resources Canada describes energy efficient products as those that save energy, lower utility bills, and reduce impacts on the environment. At EcoEnergy Retrofitters, we take a great deal of pride in helping the Calgary area home and business owner to make their existing home as high efficiency as possible.

A central furnace or boiler efficiency is measured by annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE). Specifically, AFUE is the ratio of annual heat output of the furnace or boiler compared to the total annual fossil fuel energy consumed by a furnace or boiler. An AFUE of 90% means that 90% of the energy in the fuel becomes heat for the home and the other 10% is considered lost or wasted.. AFUE doesn't include the heat losses of the duct system or piping, which can be as much as 35% of the energy for output of the furnace if the ducts are improperly insulated or pass through garages or basements that are typically cooler than living areas.

An all-electric furnace or boiler has no flue loss through a chimney. The AFUE rating for an all-electric furnace or boiler is between 95% and 100%. However, they consume more electricity, thereby making them more costly to operate, overall. Most Calgary homeowners prefer cleaner burning, and more economical high efficiency gas furnaces which do a better job of transferring the heat they generate into the home. They use less energy to run and therefore, save you money on your energy bill while protecting the environment. Consider installing a high efficiency furnace from EcoEnergy Retrofitters, today.

Why Choose Us

Best Price Guarantee

We will match and better a recognized competitor’s quote by 10%. At Eco Energy Retrofitters, we are constantly reviewing and negotiating preferred pricing arrangements with our supplier & trade partners to get you the best value for your money.

Consumer Protective Approach

Our Safeguard System ® eliminates the potential vulnerabilities one can encounter with a single contractor, ensuring that our clients’ projects are completed to the exact standards specified.

Premium Quality Craftsmanship

With over 30 years in the renovation industry Blair Foisy and his team bring a wealth of knowledge to every project. They have spent years putting together a team of leading edge professionals with excellent workmanship that also provide high value and service. Combine that with a team of Project Managers each with numerous years of experience in the industry and you have a reputable company equipped to undertake all sizes of projects from concept to completion.

Why High Efficiency Furnace?

Save money - save environment!

  • Reduce fuel wastage of old furnaces.
  • Improve energy efficiency in your home.
  • Last longer and offer you increased savings throughout its lifetime.
Get A FREE Quote Now